Works Best with Chrome & Firefox
Best-Selling Author, Dave Nassaney, is a Caregiving Expert
Who Speaks About How to Deal with Burnout, Survive the Grief Process,
and Remain Positive Even When You Just Want to Quit
Dave is a passionate speaker, author of three books, co-author of 4 more, and a syndicated radio show host, heard in all 50 states and 135 countries. But his most important role is being a caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene, since 1996 when she suffered a massive stroke that left her severely speech impaired and paralyzed on her right side.
To date, Dave has had the privilege of speaking at/on:
Harvard Faculty Club, Cambridge, MA, sharing the stage with Susanne Somers.
Dave Nassaney’s TEDx Talk In Wilmington DE
https://tinyhorse.box.com/s/9jpmqfdzjpk3nymcmhbse80n48llr5j7 Dave Speaking at Coca Col
Through his experience as his wife’s caregiver since 1996, Dave has learned the hard way how to overcome adversity, avoid burnout and survive the grief process.
Wanting to help others succeed and triumph over their pain and suffering, he now speaks all over the country on topics that motivate and inspire individuals to be the very best that they can be, and to enter into their destiny of success that they were put on this earth to achieve.
Caregivers and non-caregivers alike are encouraged by his message of hope, the importance of boundaries and tough love, putting their needs first so they can better care for themselves, and why “when helping others hurts you” is a recipe for disaster.
Dave shares with revealing honesty about his struggles, and innovative ways to not only survive but to thrive as a long-term caregiver.
Expect reality-based solutions, humor and a zeal for life when Dave stands before your audience.
Unlike many caregivers who surrender their own lives when confronted with the long-term care of a loved one,
Dave declares that everyone in the situation, most certainly the caregiver, deserves and must defend the right to live life to the fullest.
Dave’s Most Requested Topics to Caregivers:
- Preventing Your Love One’s Illness or Disease From Killing You. 30% of caregivers will die before their loved one, many more will become sicker than the one they are caring for, eventually needing a caregiver themselves. 50% will regularly feel down, depressed and hopeless.
- Caregivers Need to be Selfish in Order to Survive. We were always taught that the word “Selfish” was a dirty word that no one wants to be called. However, unless a caregiver embraces this word, their health will likely suffer, and they may even die!
- Eliminating Guilt, Isolation and Overwhelm. Guilt is a killer. Caregivers are notorious for allowing their loved one (and others) to manipulate their behavior and emotions with guilt, also making them feel isolated and overwhelmed.
Dave’s Most Requested Topics to Non-Caregivers:
- Unforgiveness is Like Drinking Poison. Stress can cause you sickness and disease, but unfortunately, it will never reach the person that you haven’t forgiven.
- The Importance of Boundaries and Balance. If you are always offended, it is likely your fault because you probably never learned how to establish healthy boundaries, or enforce them.
- Overcoming Your Fear of Success. Many people are aware of the fear of failure, but are unaware of the self-sabotaging fear of success, and where it comes from.
Dave’s Most Requested Topics to People of Faith:
- Joy and Contentment: The Gifts of the Spirit. How to have more love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, long-suffering and self-control in your life.
- Protection: The Armor of God. There is a way to protect yourself each day from harm, negative thoughts and self-sabotaging attitudes.
- Mercy and Grace: God’s Undeserved Favor. You have access to favor from God, and it is not earned or deserved.
Best-Selling Author, Dave Nassaney, speaking at the Harvard Business School’s
Entrepreneurship Club in Cambridge, MA. on 07/30/17.
Dave Nassaney Speaking at HPGS at Ala Moana Hotel Hawaii
Dave Nassaney Speaking at Senior Solutions Team Caregiver Support Group Honolulu, Hawaii
Friends I Met Along The Way:
To invite Dave to speak at your
conference, event, or organization,
please complete the form below.
Your detailed answers will help him
customize his presentation for your group.