Dave, the Caregiver’s Caregiver has been featured on/in…
Best-Selling Author, Dave Nassaney, is a Caregiving Expert
who Speaks About How to Deal with Burnout, Survive the Grief Process,
and Remain Positive — Even When You Just Want to ‘Quit!’
Dave is a passionate, articulate speaker, who hosts a caregiver radio talk-show / podcast / video-cast on 8 different global media platforms. He is also a member of Toastmasters International, and a Life Coach to Caregivers and Best-Selling Author. Dave is very comfortable speaking in front of large audiences and interviewing celebrities on television, radio or in person, whether it is Dean Cain (Superman from Lois & Clark), Suzanne Somers, or even as a counselor on Christian Television). He has written several books and articles,
His #1 Best-Selling book was released in September, 2017 entitled, It’s My Life, Too! Reclaim Your Caregiver Sanity by Learning When to Say “Yes” and When to Say “No”. Dave is an expert in his field of Family Caregiving. He is very funny, entertaining and unforgettable as he shares his positive, encouraging message of overcoming adversities and obstacles to any audience (especially caregivers).
He speaks from the heart to those who most need to hear his message of how to avoid burnout and survive the grief process, while remembering to never lose hope!
Click here to schedule
an interview with Dave, or to become a guest or advertiser on his radio show.
Advertising on our Podcast/Video-cast/Radio Show to Caregivers:
Our advertising rate for our podcast/videocast/radio show is $50/Show (minimum 13 weekly shows), but we also have a yearly contract for $2000 (52 weeks) which brings the rate down to a little over $38 per show, including 4 one-hour interviews a year, 2, two-minute commercials per show, my intro to the show announcing that our show is sponsored by your company, our show (along with your commercials) being aired on 8 different audio and video platforms globally, including iTunes, and finally, you will be sent the audio and video file of the shows to share on all your social media platforms.
Thank you for your interest in acquiring an interview with best-selling author, Dave Nassaney. Below is all the information you will need to do a very informative and entertaining interview to educate your audience about caregiving and what to do about the problems associated with it.
Name: Dave Nassaney (pronounced nuh-san-nee, with emphasis on the second syllable)
Phone: (661) 904-5060
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104638907805250836238
DAVE NASSANEY is a best-selling author, speaker, radio host, and life-coach who has just published his #1 Best-Selling book, It’s My Life, Too! Reclaim Your Caregiver Sanity by Learning When to Say “Yes” and When to Say “No.” However, his most important role is caregiver to his lovely wife, Charlene, who suffered a massive stroke 21 years ago that left her severely speech-impaired and paralyzed on the right side.
ADD FOR MEDIUM BIO:
Dave has recently shared the speaking stage with fellow entrepreneur, actress, and interactive medicine guru, Suzanne Somers, at the Harvard Entrepreneurship annual Business Expert Forum. Go to his website, CaregiverDave.com, to learn more about his Caregiver Community Support Package, designed to help caregivers avoid burnout and to not only survive, but to thrive in caregiving. Since 30% of caregivers actually die before their loved one’s do, this is a very serious problem that needs to be addressed IMMEDIATELY. This is a form of slow suicide, because it is totally preventable!
ADD FOR LONG BIO:
The mission of Dave, The Caregiver’s Caregiver membership website and radio show is to help caregivers overcome adversity, the grief process, and burnout — as well as just having a safe place to rest, relax & recharge their batteries in a loving community of caring caregivers. We understand what you are going through, because we have all been there ourselves and have figured out not only how to stay alive, but to thrive! Dave interviews actual caregivers, who have become experts in their field and can give you actionable and practical advice to bring back the joy of caring for a loved one. If needed, Dave also offers a package of mentoring calls that will give you access to his wisdom. Learn more at www.CaregiverDave.com
Typical Interview questions:
- How did you get started in all of this caregiving stuff?
- Tell me about the radio show…
- What are some of the books you have written?
- So, how does a caregiver avoid burnout?
- Explain the grief process…
- How can a caregiver avoid always feeling guilty?
- How can caregivers who say they have no help, get help?
- Is government help available to caregivers?
- What do you offer caregivers through your support package?
- What is the best way to join your team of support?
How we help caregivers:
- We help them to see, logically and emotionally, that if they don’t put their needs above their loved one’s, they will both suffer.
- We also help them to see that when they are in a negative, complaining mode, the solutions to their problems are hidden from their creative self
- We show them why they need to surround themselves with positive, healthy people who will challenge and help them to be positive, and brainstorm solutions to their needs and problems.
- Many caregivers KNOW they are burned out, but they don’t know what to do about it or where to find help.
- Because I was where they are. I know what they are thinking and how they are feeling. I too was burned out. I too felt like giving up. I too, isolated myself. And I was able to not only survive caregiving, but I am thriving, and I want to show them how they can also.
- Popular Misconceptions: That caregivers have no time to take care of themselves, and nothing they try will work for them. That their lives are hopeless, and that “this” will NEVER end!
- Caregivers often seem to have enough time and energy to complain (and that does takes a lot of time and energy). They don’t think that they are worth spending money on themselves because they don’t deserve it. They will do everything for others, but NOTHING for themselves. They are plagued with low self-worth and low self-image. They often have a cheapskate mentality, pinching pennies, throwing away dollars vegging in front of the TV while their loved one sleeps, instead of planning that new business, or calling a friend for dinner and a movie, etc. Now not every caregiver does this, but most of them waste time on having a negative mindset.
A Sample Promo or Introduction:
Today’s guest is known in caregiver circles as, “Dave, The Caregiver’s Caregiver”, aka, Dave Nassaney. (Nuh-Sann-Knee, accent on 2nd syllable). Dave helps caregivers avoid burnout and survive the grief process. Now before you say, “Wait a minute, I’m not a caregiver,” Just hold on! EVERYONE out there will one day either become a caregiver, or need a caregiver. Just think about your parents as they age. Alzheimer’s, Dementia, falls, cancer, ALS, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, the list is endless. You do not want to miss this show.
Head Shots of Dave:
Head Shots of Dave and Charlene:
Book Cover Artwork: